Ketamine may be the most significant treatment breakthrough in decades. Demand is increasing, with a projected 16-20% growth over the next few years. Now may be a good time to enter this market, but where do you start? There is no shortage of training opportunities, but they are not all the same. Which training(s) are best for you? And where does Ketamine stand within the future psychedelic landscape? How is it different from psychedelic medicines like psilocybin, LSD, and MDMA?
These and many other questions swirled in my head for years. I know firsthand the challenges of setting up a KAP practice. At the same time, my colleagues and I also know the incredible healing power of ketamine. We suspect that demand may soon outweigh the supply of qualified providers.
This is why we decided to create a roadmap for you, our colleagues, to fast-track your success. The Roadmap is different than the clinical ketamine training already available. Instead, it answers critical questions about building a successful KAP practice. It’s designed to help you navigate the industry in an efficient, effective way. With the Roadmap, you can avoid making costly, time-consuming mistakes.
Our KAP Roadmap to Success includes:
- Opportunity to license KAP Wellness concept, brand, and trademark
- Step-by-step instructions and estimated timeframe to start a KAP practice
- KAP paperwork, forms, screening process, and consent documents
- Practice models and therapist roles in the different routes of ketamine administration
- Insight into different clinical KAP training opportunities and how to choose one
- Pros and cons of working with virtual prescribers versus local medical providers
- Scope of practice and liability considerations
- Current DEA guidelines and proposed future directions
- Advice around whether you add KAP to an existing practice, do a DBA, or create a new company
- Guidelines for marketing your KAP practice.
- Website design with KAP-informed designers
- KAPspotting™ training (for those already trained in brainspotting)
- Individual and group consultation
We would love to hear from you! Please send an email to docto[email protected] to speak with our team about our KAP training.